Monday, July 19, 2010

No journey any more :) Hurrreeeee..... !!!!!

I still remember the day I landed here.... It was around 5.30 pm. I had a big bag in my left hand, on sack on my back and Passport having Netherlands' Welcome Stamp in another hand. After 30 hours journey, I hardly could understand anything... My eyes started finding my hubby.... and as soon as saw him, putting aside all things in my hands, I literally ran and hugged him..... no matters, who cares !!!!

That hug was for the my successful journey for, to be with my love ... :)

We stepped out of the airport.... and one chilled, smoothing breeze passed away by me.... I could really smell that breeze .. breeze of Welcome, happiness, relaxation ......

Coming back to the world, I slowly started shivering ..... the temperature was around 10 degree ... very cold... but bit romantic....

From India, I started with 43 degree temperature and landed in 10 degree..... Just imagine what an extreme difference I experienced in temperature.... just within a couple of hours !!

The atmosphere was quite humid and cold.. My all tiredness went within a moment.. and we headed towards the Utrecht.


It nearly takes around 45 minutes to reach Utrecht from Schiphol by train. But it was not the big deal ..... because the Netherlands has its very good Public transport.. whether it is a train or bus or tram. They have regular and continuous frequency and so you hardly find a two wheeler on the road. Ultimately, no pollution.....

The Rail/train public transport is operated mainly by the Governmental Company – 'Nederlandse Spoorwegen' i.e. 'NS'. It has provided all necessary facilities to customers.


The Bus companies include Arriva, Breng, Connexxion, Hermes, Qbuzz, Syntus and Veolia. Connexxion plays vital role in Bus transport.


After taking train from Schiphol to Utrecht, we reached to Utrecht Centraal Station. The Schiphol Station is underground but not the Utrecht Station. The first and prominent thing I noticed at both stations is ' cleanliness' .... no comparison with Indian Railway Stations.....

From there, we stepped down for bus.. hardly waited for 5 minutes.... and started heading towards my new house ...... Slotlaan, Utrecht. And finally, reached home at 6.30 pm.....

Again a Big Sigh of Relax................. no journey any more ;)

Only relaxation... and Chilling Out ..................... Hurrreeeee !!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi vrinda, Myself and vidya have read ur blog and found it to be interesting....goood jobb....

Explore the world said...

Thanx a ton :)

Unknown said...

hi

are u working in any news company or news paper ¿.
very good .keep it up

Explore the world said...

No... Its my hobby to write :)